Saturday, May 21, 2011

But Lonely Be the King

I now know why I had to be the first to say it every time.
Rejection is painful realization, my weekness springs from the knees.
I have pushed so many away just by mistake and shame.
This karma is such a bitch, I will beg for forgiveness.
All I ask for is a chance.
I'm so tired of having to be the one to prove something.
I have decided to numb myself against this, all of this.
Let's see someone else beg for a chance.
I can find my cruel hand, and put everyone else away.
I will no longer be crashing because of rejection or sore feelings.
No more emotions.
Because I do have things to offer. I give up on changing myself.
I have payed, and played my part.
I will let everyone pay me, and open themselves.
I will watch them writhe for my attention.
I will look a pageless blank.
They will tear their emotions through their porcelain veins.
Change will emerge in their churning stomachs.
But lonely be the king.
You owe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment